I tweet, I put everything I’ve got into emails, I talk a lot, but blogging is something I used to enjoy and I wish I did more of. With admittedly some assistance from Konklone, Inc., I have set up the Balzac theme for Jekyll as clean space for no excuses. For historical purposes, I have rounded up my short history of weblogging.
~2002-2004 Livejournal & Deadjournal. Diaries, stories. Retired, copies lost.
~2008-2010 Blogspot. Things I liked. Retired, copy lost.
2009-2014 A personal blogging hiatus with many one post tumblr attempts, see:
- These are web comics, I know. My first tumblr, updated the most, I still think it’s good.
- Songs to put you in a mood. Cathartic emo music, post break-up.
- Songs to pick you up. Same.
- Housing Crisis Solutions I am listing this for transparency purposes, I never added anything, but I had a lot of delicious bookmarks and I wanted to solve the housing crisis, still do.
- internetrebecca (tumblr addition) This is when I was getting antsy to post things, but I don’t even like my twitter handle, so taking on the full persona felt weird.
- Today Rebecca Learned: I can’t remember the password to this or my login info. Not a joke or a metaphor.
- Repeat Endlessly to Yourself: This is newer and was meant to be a quotes list like Jack Cheng’s Notes to Self that I loved so much back in 2009.
- The Timball Challenge A cooking blog with one post to date.
2014-? The newest addition: rebeccawilliams.us/blog
I am excited to have one spot to put it all once again.Share